Puberty and Teen Sexual Development
From Barbara Poncelet, former About.com Guide
Although it may not seem like it, teen boys go through many changes during puberty. He needs to know what's normal, what's not and if he is OK. Your job is to know the answers to questions about his puberty and sexual development.
- Help! What Are These Bumps on My Penis?
- How to Care for an Uncircumcised Penis
- Surviving Teen Peer Pressure
Did I get my period too early? Can I shave my legs? I want my chest to stop growing! Her body is changing quickly. Are you ready?
- Common Questions About Puberty
- Stages of Puberty in Girls
- Questions About Girls and Puberty
- Menstruation 101
Most people have sex at some point in their lives. Teens' bodies are changing, and they are curious about sex. They need to know the facts so that they can make good decisions in the future when it comes to this important subject.
- Everything You Must Know About Teens and Sex
- Current Statistics on Teens and Sex
- How To Choose a Teen Birth Control Method
- Birth Control Options for Teens