From Barbara Poncelet, former About.com Guide
Diet and Exercise
With all the studies about exercise and diet in the media, it's hard to know what is right for your teen. Good nutrition and adequate exercise are important for keeping your teen healthy. Discover what you need to know to keep your teen on the right track.
When your child was a baby, you were often at the pediatrician's office. Now that your child has grown, checkups are even more important. Don't forget -- shots and physicals aren't just for infants.
- Is Your Doctor Doing a Good Job?
- Vaccines Your Teen Needs
- Facts About the Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Facts About the Hepatitis A Vaccine
- The New Tetanus Vaccine for Teens
- Facts About the Meningitis Vaccine
- Why Your Teen Needs the Flu Shot
- Does Your Teen Need the Pneumococcal Vaccine?
- A Chicken Pox Vaccine for Teens?
General Teen Wellness
Teens are growing and developing so quickly. What's normal, what's not and how can a parent help?